Shooting HH. Photography #1

mardi, septembre 15, 2015


Oublie-Moi * Coeur de Pirate.



Cette été j'ai eu l'occasion de faire énormément de connaissances artistiques, que ce soit photographes ou modèles. Je vous présente un super photographe, Henry Thach qui a réalisé cette série. Je la trouve magnifique et ce n'est que la 1ère partie =)

▲▲▲

This summer I had the opportunity to met a lot of artists, photographer or model. I introduce you an amazing photographer, Henry Thach, who made this picture. I think they are so cool, I love them! And this is just the first part =)

Spike leather jacket The Ragged Priest  /  Top "Bande de Salopes" Gone from Rad
Jeans H&M  /  Bra H&M  /  Shoes TopShop


Photography by Henry Thach - HH.Photography.


Follow me :
INSTAGRAM  /  FACEBOOK  /  BLOGLOVIN  /  G+

You Might Also Like

12 commentaires