Heaven * Depeche Mode

vendredi, mai 10, 2013






I buy this wonderful dress in winter haha so I was waiting a long time to dress it. The weather in France is so bad this week and i can't wear this dress or any other --' So I hope too see the sun soon !! I found it on Nastygal <3 And I introduce you my camera! INTSAMATIC 33 by Kodak, Yes this is the grandfather of the famous app Instagram ^^ My father buy it when he was young :))

Lace dress Reverse  /  Boots taupe suede Lita Jeffrey Campbell  /  Vintage hat  







This is a picture of my old french snooker table. It has new friends now ^^' spiders leave here.
More on my FLICKR :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/saskiabzn/sets/72157632871740727/show/


You Might Also Like

2 commentaires

  1. Amazing outfit dear! I love your shoes and dress!

    Love,
    Oumayma
    TFD | The Fashion District
    Latest outfit 

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a lovely outfit! Those shoes go so well with the white dress!

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    RépondreSupprimer